Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th day~

omg...
as wat i say yesterday..
got 2 new part-timer..
but too bad..
they disappear today!!!!

therefore...
me and my fren need to handle their work~
but lucky...
i learned more easy work compare with my fren seok ee~..
she now....kepala big big..
and full her own NOTES.... XD ...
hahaahaha...

pity...pity...pity....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lets talk about other things rather than my temporary jobs~...
i wandering y i be choose by my fren as his so call "model"..
mb he have no others gal friends except me~..
hahahahah..

but now i so busy wit my work~ ..
so ah...wait first lah... XD

yesterday i dream about my granpa..
i miss him so much..
in my dream..
grandpa already pass away..
but we watching grandpa video..
in dream..
i cry...when watching grandpa's video..
I MISS GRANDPA so Much... :'(

feeling so "yi han" grandpa not able to attend my convo~..
no matter how..
grandpa...
i miss u 4ever~!

No comments: